vintage hair and beauty book downloadsva voom vintage ecoursesvintage knitting pattern downloadsvintage crochet pattern downloadsvintage sewing book downloadsvintage and retro clip artvintage housewife and family book downloadsHTML Map

Friday, May 16, 2014

Shop Cheap Vintage Clothes at Vintage Under Thirty!

For a very short time, you can shop my vintage hoard on etsy!! I had 330 pieces to list and they're all available for sale in the shop, Vintage Under Thirty. 



I'm so pleased to finally list everything and find a new home for it. My little ones have a wonderful play room in the basement, which is right next to what used to be my etsy studio. I bought all of this inventory with the intention of doing repairs and cleaning needed to make it fabulous again but I just don't have the time for those kinds of things til the kids are in school.

Instead of hanging on to another big unfinished project, I decided to spread the vintage love and post it for sale at affordable prices so everyone can enjoy them and I can use the space in my basement for a beautiful new sewing room. Items are priced from $3-$30.

Items in the shop are flying out the door quickly but if you would like to put something on hold while you shop, just send me a convo. I'm happy to combine shipping for you as well.

Vintage Under Thirty will be open 'til everything is gone or until the listings expire in September, whichever happens first. After that, I'm clearing it out and the sewing room adventure begins!!

Drop on by and snag a steal, nothing over $30!

No comments:

Post a Comment